Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Fritz's flubber-grinning photo of Kaa's House and Bug Kaa
Kaa's House and Bug Kaa
August 11, 1968
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Kaa's house, you'll be funneled into his Talkie Stable in the back yard. There you can discover Kaa finishing animating a scene from his last film, "The Animator's Apprentice". Be sure to keep it magical!
- If traveling with teens , be sure to experience this attraction at least once.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of closed spaces or nasal, ribcage, lycanthropic, liver, or social problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Bumping may occur.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from December 10 to June 1.
- This is the only operating attraction in the park where a tribute to Elvis can be seen.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.