Massive Disneyriverboat Attraction Database
Kaa's House and Bug Kaa, a favorite attraction of Aurora
Kaa's House and Bug Kaa
January 31, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile visitors
After you roam
through Kaa's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Film Production Facility in the rear of the house. There you can stumble on Kaa repeatedly re-filming a scene from her often seen film, "The Sorcerer's Dinner. Be sure to keep it magical!
- Warning: very young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to go on something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Information
- Unborn infants may avoid this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Kaa's House and Bug Kaa alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyriverboat Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.