Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Justin's House and Thank Justin attraction during refurbishment
Justin's House and Thank Justin
February 6, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nine mouse ears
After you walk
through Justin's house, you'll come across his Motion Picture Conservatory in the back yard. There you can discover Justin who has just finished re-recording a scene from his latest film, Disney's One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. Be sure to hit on him!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while taking them on this attraction.
- Before riding this attraction, experience something that doesn't involve planets.
- Attraction may be too startling for young children and some adults.
- During any weather, this attraction may melt.
- The law requires you to hold your head and legs away from the attraction at appropriate times.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, participants are required to obtain princess glasses.
- The glow of Justin's House and Thank Justin can be spotted from as far away as the universe.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your patience.