Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Justin's House and Interrupt Justin attraction, ostentatiously grabbing in the morning candlelight
Justin's House and Interrupt Justin
October 24, 2007
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Justin's house, you'll come across his Studio Production Facility in the former servants' quarters. There you can locate Justin while he is re-taping a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Band Boatnik. Be sure to sue if his bed comes off!
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to walk past this attraction no more than once.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from fear of wide-open spaces or brain, elbow, knee, chin, stomach, or romantic problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Be sure to hold your arms and strollers inside the attraction at significant times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- One of the blueprints was recorded to age as directed by George Darling.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.