Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Justin's House and Corner Justin attraction, which recently celebrated its temporary anniversary
Justin's House and Corner Justin
December 3, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Never popular with:
After you roam
through Justin's house, you'll be led to her Motion Picture Production Facility in the rear of the house. There you can observe Justin who has just finished recording a scene from her often seen film, a shot-for-shot remake of Dances with Wolves. Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Justin!
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, don't queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something less magical.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant hens may particularly want to not ride.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Justin's House and Corner Justin alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.