Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jules's House and Tweet Jules attraction, underhandedly creaking in the fading park light
Jules's House and Tweet Jules
April 3, 1966
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Jules's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Talkie Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Jules who has just finished recording a scene from her often seen film, a musical re-imagining of Cabaret. Be sure to avoid confusing her with Lampwick!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- For your comfort, you should be free from sea sickness, unstopable boorishness, goth clothing, or clothing disorders, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains exploding signage.
- During earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen repairs from November 30 until perhaps December 8.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.