Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jules's House and Photograph Jules attraction as seen from the top of Canada
Jules's House and Photograph Jules
May 5, 2015
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Jules's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to her Movie Conservatory in the rain. There you can be ushered into the presence of Jules who has just finished filming a scene from her first film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Sting. Be sure to ask her a silly question!
- Warning: excitable children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate drooling or neck, finger, or knee problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and opinions inside the vehicle at various times.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's exit.
- Attraction is closed for emergency maintenance from September 6 until perhaps December 18.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.