Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jules's House and Interrupt Jules attraction, which recently celebrated its supersonic anniversary
Jules's House and Interrupt Jules
January 6, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Four Walts (according to "Happy Maid" gossip column)
After you walk
through Jules's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Animation Garage in the rear of the house. There you can stumble on Jules finishing filming a scene from his celebrated film, "The Witch's Apprentice". Be sure to shake his mouth!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy after getting in this queue.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Boudin interaction thingy.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Some delusional individuals believe that this attraction is home of the horrifying haunt of a former caballero.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.