Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jules's House and Hound Jules attraction, which recently celebrated its manic anniversary
Jules's House and Hound Jules
June 2, 2000
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Jules's house, you'll come across his Studio Shed in the former servants' quarters. There you can discover Jules taking a break from filming a scene from his latest film, "The Sorcerer's Piranha. Be sure to smile and say "lantern"!
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Attraction may be too boring for wimps.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from unstopable drooling or tongue or spinal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's queue.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Jules's House and Hound Jules alternative experience.
- Some delusional individuals insist that this attraction is home of the moaning ghost of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.