Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: A forbidden view of Jules's House and Hound Jules when it's not shrounded in fog
Jules's House and Hound Jules
April 12, 1994
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Jules's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Film Conservatory in the rain. There you can stumble on Jules once again filming a scene from his last film, a shot-for-shot remake of Driving Miss Daisy. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them candy after getting in line.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you look for something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be free from distracting allergies or back or familial complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- This attraction's show building actually tunnels by the ground.
- Be sure to look for a dramatic Mickey when you look up in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.