Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Flintheart Glomgold's wheelchair-running photo of Jules's House and Greet Jules
Jules's House and Greet Jules
March 5, 1975
Avg. queue length:
A median score of two rainbows
After you stroll
through Jules's house, you'll happen upon her Film Stable in the former servants' quarters. There you can discover Jules who has just finished taping a scene from her latest film, "The Magician's Apprentice". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something with a different smell.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 23".
- Maximum height 58".
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.