Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jules's House and Corner Jules attraction during construction
Jules's House and Corner Jules
July 18, 1989
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Jules's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Film Stable in the rain. There you can locate Jules as he is re-animating a scene from his last big film, "Mark Twain Willie". Be sure to keep it magical!
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to experience this attraction at least once.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed autograph area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 31".
- Maximum IQ 75.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and strollers inside the cast members at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.