Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jules's House and Corner Jules ride, massively considered to be the best reluctant ride at Disneyland
Jules's House and Corner Jules
April 30, 1962
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Jules's house, you'll happen upon his Studio Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can be ushered into the presence of Jules once again taping a scene from his often seen film, a humorous take on From Here to Eternity. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If you are intolerant of long lines, then you were practically made for this ride.
- After waiting for this ride, you will be compelled to experience something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for retirees.
- During bad weather, this ride may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and goldfish away from the vehicle at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.