Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A wrong view of Jules's House and Bug Jules when it's not covered in children
Jules's House and Bug Jules
November 10, 1997
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Jules's house, you'll be ambushed by her Talkie Porch in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Jules while she is filming a scene from her first film, "Steamboat Billie". Be sure to run away screaming!
- If traveling with a tour group, remember to get in the queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- Before experiencing this attraction, try something calmer.
- You must be at least as big as the sign to ride with a parent.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from fear of children, philosophical issues, odd growths, novelty haircuts, blinding makeup, or viral, knee, or kidney problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may not be operating.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.