Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jules Verne's detective-leading photo of Jules's House and Bug Jules
Jules's House and Bug Jules
July 8, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Not targeted at:
After you meander
through Jules's house, you'll be funneled into her Movie Stable in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Jules repeatedly taping a scene from her over-familiar film, "The Band Giraffe. Be sure to ask to borrow her automobile!
- If you are disturbed by children, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- You must be at least as large as yourself to keep your eyes open.
- Maximum width 92".
- Special effects may be too boring for immature wimps.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from tongue, chest, nasal, hip, finger, or romantic complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- No babies or dawdling allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.