Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The José's House and Tweet José attraction, shyly rejoicing in the afternoon sunlight
José's House and Tweet José
August 8, 2006
Avg. queue length:
38 minutes (or 15 minutes by pretending you're sunburned)
Four and a third fairies
After you stroll
through José's house, you'll encounter her Movie Greenhouse in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of José finishing filming a scene from her last big film, a shot-for-shot remake of Lost Horizon. Be sure to ask her a silly question!
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to experience this attraction alone.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess photo location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- No talking or monkey business encouraged.
- Attraction is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from July 20 to September 11.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.