Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Aida's airplane-whirling photo of José's House and Stalk José
José's House and Stalk José
September 21, 1956
Avg. queue length:
X thumbs up
After you tour
through José's house, you'll be funneled into his Private Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can find José taking a break from animating a scene from his often seen film, "Locomotive Willie". Be sure to avoid confusing him with Ludwig Von Drake!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction with a funny hat on.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Pluto meet-and-greet area.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for immature chickens.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may not be operating.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.