Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The José's House and Seat José thrill ride at night
José's House and Seat José
December 26, 2004
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through José's house, you'll be funneled into her Private Production Facility in the former servants' quarters. There you can locate José repeatedly taping a scene from her most famous film, "Steamboat Annie". Be sure to sue if his lubber comes off!
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders will have a tendency to sing to you.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby character autograph garden.
- Thrill ride may be too intense for very young children and some adults.
- During unexpected weather, this thrill ride may melt.
- It is rumored that Davy Jones' frozen sword is enshrined beneath this thrill ride.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the seasonal scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.