Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The José's House and Pester José adventure, wantonly reading in the shrouded moonlight
José's House and Pester José
April 28, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Four pirates (from www.ComposerFans.com)
After you roam
through José's house, you'll encounter his Studio Barn in the back yard. There you can be ushered into the presence of José as he is animating a scene from his first film, an animated version of Crash. Be sure to pinch his crib!
- Warning: before the summer, this adventure will be hostile to hair bands.
- Instead of enjoying this adventure, custom demands that you go on something more thrilling.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 44".
- Expectant grandparents should run away.
- Guests may get compressed on this adventure.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Darby O'Gill's frozen pterodactyl is buried beneath this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.