Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The José's House and Hunt José attraction as seen from the top of the facility
José's House and Hunt José
March 16, 2001
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through José's house, you'll be able to queue up for his TV Silo in the rear of the house. There you can discover José taking a break from recording a scene from his next big film, "The Band Diary. Be sure to hit on him!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Special Mornings," high-rolling Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Carefree Warrior") should repeatedly ride this attraction less than a minute prior to regular operating hours.
Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants may send their children on alone.
- Waiting may occur.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.