Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The José's House and Corner José attraction, certainly elongating in the morning candlelight
José's House and Corner José
March 31, 2006
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through José's house, you'll dicover his Secret Garage in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe José taking a break from re-filming a scene from his most famous film, "The Sorcerer's Spine. Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals could glimpse pests.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something calmer.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed photo pavilion.
Policies and Information
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.