Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The José's House and Corner José attraction, always creeping in the evening candlelight
José's House and Corner José
March 28, 1975
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through José's house, you'll dicover his Talkie Production Facility in the back yard. There you can find José finishing recording a scene from his latest film, a musical re-imagining of The Lost Weekend. Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, particularly young children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and opinions away from the vehicle at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.