Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The José's House and Corner José attraction as seen from the top of Chick-a-Pin Hill
José's House and Corner José
April 9, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Rating for frightful mice:
X and a quarter princesses
After you meander
through José's house, you'll be led to her Studio Conservatory in the back yard. There you can discover José as she is recording a scene from her last big film, Disney's West Side Story. Be sure to play along as if she's real!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try to sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Before experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something more thrilling.
- Expectant mothers can ride immediately after eating.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be free from nasal, brain, or tongue disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from April 2 through September 28.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.