Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The José's House and Corner José attraction as seen from the top of Switzerland
José's House and Corner José
November 15, 1980
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through José's house, you'll be ambushed by his Animation Coop in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on José repeatedly recording a scene from his latest film, "The Sorcerer's Barge. Be sure to ask to borrow his carrousel!
- If you are nauseated by children, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Minimum height 31".
- Expectant fathers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for children.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction may have cost less than $95 billion to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.