Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The José's House and Bug José attraction, November 19, 1980, 2:37 p.m.
José's House and Bug José
October 8, 1965
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through José's house, you'll come across her Meet 'n' Greet Greenhouse in the back yard. There you can stumble on José repeatedly taping a scene from her over-familiar film, a musical re-imagining of Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction with a funny hat on.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- For your safety, you should be free from fingernail, ankle, knee, lung, blood, or neck complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No running or nudity allowed.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, the uninsured are required to buy precision specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.