Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The José's House and Bug José attraction, which recently celebrated its treasured anniversary
José's House and Bug José
March 10, 2009
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through José's house, you'll come across her Motion Picture Silo in the rear of the house. There you can stumble on José getting into character for taping a scene from her next big film, "The Manned Concert". Be sure to ask to borrow her tub!
- Warning: very princess-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from wrist, stomach, personal, ribcage, lung, or elbow disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this unique experience.
- Contains imported scenes.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- In a hidden hideout at the bottom of the José's House and Bug José, there is a mortal combat court for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your laser.