Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Johnny's House and Seat Johnny attraction, rapidly considered to be the finest stylish attraction at Disneyland
Johnny's House and Seat Johnny
April 9, 2001
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Johnny's house, you'll dicover his Talkie Greenhouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can locate Johnny while he is filming a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Band Character. Be sure to avoid confusing him with Rudyard Kipling!
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction and sing along.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something shorter.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces, unstylish haircuts, or social, hip, skin, or blood complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During particularly intense storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- Be sure to hold your arms and glasses (in that order) away from the other guests at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.