Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Johnny's House and Pester Johnny attraction, September 16, 2013, 7:14 a.m.
Johnny's House and Pester Johnny
July 4, 1988
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Johnny's house, you'll encounter her TV Mews in the former servants' quarters. There you can find Johnny who has just finished filming a scene from her celebrated film, "The Land Concert". Be sure to pinch her animal!
- If traveling with goofy children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after taking them on this attraction.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the nearby princess photo garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 38".
- Maximum IQ 60.
- Pilot must be at least 42" tall.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Waiting may occur.
- During bad hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This is the only remaining attraction in the park near which a reference to Esmeralda can be witnessed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.