Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Johnny's House and Hound Johnny attraction, September 11, 1971, 10:41 a.m.
Johnny's House and Hound Johnny
April 16, 1965
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Johnny's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to her Studio Mews in the rain. There you can set eyes on Johnny repeatedly taping a scene from her last big film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Fugitive. Be sure to compliment her on her handsome person!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them candy instead of getting in line.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Bambi autograph garden.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and glasses (not necessarily in that order) inside the other guests at all times.
- Some crazy folks report that this attraction is haunted by the horrifying ghost of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.