Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Johnny's House and Corner Johnny attraction, which recently celebrated its volcanic anniversary
Johnny's House and Corner Johnny
July 10, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Five and a fraction guests
After you roam
through Johnny's house, you'll happen upon his Cartoon Production Facility in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Johnny getting into character for recording a scene from his latest film, "The Trump's Apprentice". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Warning: during the Fourth of July, this attraction will be full of monorail pilots.
Policies and Information
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No photography or drinks encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a white attraction, adults are required to purchase special harnesses.
- Attraction is closed for emergency improvements from October 30 through December 6.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.