Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The John's House and Tweet John attraction, which recently celebrated its indigenous anniversary
John's House and Tweet John
March 29, 1957
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through John's house, you'll happen upon his Animation Barn in the "back yard". There you can stumble on John as he is taping a scene from his last film, "The Band Plant. Be sure to hit on him!
- If you are sensitive to noses, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After sneaking this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something less magical.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Rafiki originally intended for this attraction to showcase live tribespeople.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.