Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John's House and Stalk John attraction, July 15, 1974, 12:35 a.m.
John's House and Stalk John
June 14, 1970
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through John's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Studio Production Facility in the former servants' quarters. There you can set eyes on John as he is recording a scene from his next big film, "The Band Scientist. Be sure to ask to borrow his airplane!
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals might point at you.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, go on something more relaxing.
- Attraction may be too intense for immature wimps.
- BEWARE! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from religious requirements or hip or liver problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, guests are required to bring their own themed pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.