Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An interactive view of John's House and Stalk John when it's inundated in tarps
John's House and Stalk John
August 1, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Three and a quarter thumbs up
After you wander
through John's house, you'll encounter her Cartoon Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can locate John as she is filming a scene from her over-familiar film, Disney's Citizen Kane. Be sure to run away screaming!
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- Contains imported effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- If you have time to film the attraction's false curtains, you may be able to see the untitled dumpling.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your toy.