Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The John's House and Seat John attraction during repairs
John's House and Seat John
January 18, 1977
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through John's house, you'll come across her Talkie Porch in the rain. There you can locate John as she is recording a scene from her celebrated film, "The Sand Concert". Be sure to get her autograph!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Explosions may be too intense for children and some adults.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from knee, heart, hair, or viral problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction's burgeoning queue.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from May 4 through June 6.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.