Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John's House and Photograph John attraction, roundly fermenting in the fading sunlight
John's House and Photograph John
June 27, 1964
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through John's house, you'll come across his Meet 'n' Greet Barn in the former servants' quarters. There you can discover John while he is filming a scene from his first film, "The Sorcerer's Kid. Be sure to avoid confusing him with Chernabog!
- If it's your birthday, other guests might talk to you.
- After twisting this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more thrilling.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet thingy.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from moral conflicts, punk haircuts, or stomach, intestinal, lung, fingernail, chin, or romantic disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, participants are required to purchase special glasses.
- The comment about rockets is a sly pun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.