Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A capable view of John's House and Pester John when it's not shrounded in bikes
John's House and Pester John
September 11, 1993
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through John's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Meet 'n' Greet Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can locate John getting into character for taping a scene from his last big film, "The Gland Concert". Be sure to avoid confusing him with Marc Davis!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to go on this train repeatedly.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from runny nose or finger, leg, wrist, attention-span, lycanthropic, or ribcage issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Bumping may occur.
- During unseasonal weather, this train may be more fun.
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and shoes away from the entangling vines at most times.
- Strollers and this train do not mix.
- This train's scenery actually reaches under the railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.