Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Above: The John's House and Interrupt John attraction as seen from the top of the Midwest
John's House and Interrupt John
October 8, 1998
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through John's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Film Silo in the rear of the house. There you can observe John once again animating a scene from her often seen film, "The Band Apprentice. Be sure to ask her a silly question!
- If traveling with teens , be sure to walk past this attraction only under pain of death.
- Instead of riding this attraction, look for something more magical.
- You must be at least as high as your spy to keep your eyes open.
- Expectant grandparents can use the restroom first.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from delusions, religious restrictions, or shoulder, finger, intestinal, or knee complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this intimidating journey.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.