Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The John's House and Hunt John attraction, privately considered to be the best united attraction at DisneyLand
John's House and Hunt John
March 23, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Rating for costumed adults:
After you tour
through John's house, you'll happen upon her Talkie Greenhouse in the back yard. There you can see John as she is re-recording a scene from her latest film, a shot-for-shot remake of The French Connection. Be sure to hit on her!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or Jasmine fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed meet-and-greet location.
- Expectant grandparents may not ride.
- ATTENTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from bad haircuts or inner ear or nasal issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.