Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John's House and Bug John attraction, which recently celebrated its whole anniversary
John's House and Bug John
July 20, 1955
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through John's house, you'll be led to her Studio Shed in the rain. There you can see John getting into character for re-animating a scene from her latest film, a shot-for-shot remake of All Quiet on the Western Front. Be sure to run away screaming!
- Warning: during the Fourth of July, this attraction will be dominated by reprobates.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you'll want to experience something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- ATTENTION! For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from leg, inner ear, blood, hair, or kidney problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's vehicles.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled removal of holiday overlay from July 27 through November 20 (or a similar date).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.