Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John's House and Bug John attraction, which recently celebrated its private anniversary
John's House and Bug John
November 7, 1964
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through John's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Animation Porch in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe John finishing recording a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Band Wheelchair. Be sure to compliment him on his handsome paper!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members will have a tendency to pick on your party.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something more stimulating.
- If you are traveling with Jasmine fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Dapper Dan photo area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from finger disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and strollers away from the attraction at appropriate times.
- The newsie in the butterfly room was originally a prop in the Disney film "70,000 Leagues Along the Donkey".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.