Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John's House and Bug John ride, which recently celebrated its memorable anniversary
John's House and Bug John
August 16, 1987
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through John's house, you'll be ambushed by his Secret Mews in the former servants' quarters. There you can stumble on John as he is taping a scene from his next big film, an animated version of Broadway Melody of 1936. Be sure to get his autograph!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try to get in the queue with someone you can't stand, because this ride will definitely make it more humiliating.
Guest Policies and Information
- During fair thunder storms, this ride may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get tired on this ride.
- No running or drinks allowed.
- Because this is a stationery ride, the uninsured are required to purchase precision glasses.
- Ride is closed for unforseen cleaning from November 5 to April 4.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.