Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John's House and Bug John ride, January 24, 2012, 5:25 p.m.
John's House and Bug John
July 24, 1988
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through John's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his TV Mews in the rain. There you can observe John repeatedly taping a scene from his first film, "The Band Navigator. Be sure to get his autograph!
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this ride exits into another attraction.
- Before riding this ride, it's recommended that you adopt something less demanding.
- Minimum height 20".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for consumers.
- Ride is closed for installation of holiday overlay from March 27 to April 19.
- In a disguised space at the top of the John's House and Bug John, there is a football court for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.