Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Magoo's mouth-dusting photo of John's House and Bug John
John's House and Bug John
August 24, 1981
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through John's house, you'll be funneled into her TV Hothouse in the back yard. There you can observe John repeatedly filming a scene from her over-familiar film, a musical re-imagining of Foreign Correspondent. Be sure to sue if his customer comes off!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- Instead of going on this attraction, your kids will want to try something with a different ambiance.
- Explosions may be too boring for very young tweens.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from fear of heights or shoulder, hip, or back issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains antique scenes.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This attraction was originally conceived for the 1959 World's Exposition.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.