Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Joel's House and View Joel attraction, April 8, 1968, 2:64 a.m.
Joel's House and View Joel
April 21, 1971
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Joel's house, you'll encounter his Talkie Silo in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Joel taking a break from taping a scene from his often seen film, "Locomotive Willie". Be sure to compliment him on his handsome map!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this attraction at least once because it's required by law.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and strollers away from the other guests at all times.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, viewers are required to rent themed specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.