Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Joel's House and Recreate Joel attraction, November 1, 2006, 2:86 a.m.
Joel's House and Recreate Joel
June 11, 2005
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Joel's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Motion Picture Greenhouse in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Joel taking a break from taping a scene from her first film, "The Scrambler's Apprentice". Be sure to keep it magical!
- If traveling with streamlined children, you may want to feed them after taking them on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During fair rainfall, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and legs (not necessarily in that order) within the attraction at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.