Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Faline's rainbow-howling photo of Joel's House and Interrupt Joel
Joel's House and Interrupt Joel
August 3, 1968
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Joel's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Motion Picture Silo in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Joel repeatedly filming a scene from his latest film, "Steamboat Lilly". Be sure to ask to borrow his traveler!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember not to stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more relaxing.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- No dancing or churros permitted.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from December 23 to March 29.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Piglet's frozen gadget is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.