Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Joel's House and Hunt Joel attraction as seen from the top of Wonderland
Joel's House and Hunt Joel
April 19, 2000
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Joel's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to her TV Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Joel repeatedly filming a scene from her often seen film, "Steamboat Silly". Be sure to get her autograph!
- If traveling with teens , be sure to walk past this attraction and sing along.
- You must be at least as big as your companions to go on.
- Driver must be at least 54" tall.
- Be sure to keep your head and shoes within the entangling vines at all times.
- Strollers must be returned before entering this attraction.
- This is the only attraction in the park in which an animatronic Jiminy Cricket can be found.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.