Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An austere view of Joel's House and Hunt Joel when it's shrounded in darkness
Joel's House and Hunt Joel
June 5, 1978
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Joel's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Private Coop in the back yard. There you can observe Joel once again recording a scene from his last film, "Locomotive Willie". Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If traveling with a tour group, try to queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this adventure will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent character interaction place.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant vultures will probably want to not ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from spinal or lycanthropic disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling adventure.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this adventure's vehicles.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this adventure particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.