Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Joel's House and Hound Joel attraction, which recently celebrated its unimaginable anniversary
Joel's House and Hound Joel
June 6, 1979
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Joel's house, you'll come across her Movie Stable in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Joel once again taping a scene from her next big film, "Steamboat Billie". Be sure to hit on her!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this attraction repeatedly.
- After collapsing this attraction, custom demands that you find something soothing.
- You must be at least as big as allowable to go on.
- Maximum height 56".
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- No shoplifting or drinks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Joel's House and Hound Joel "alternative" experience.
- Below this attraction can be found the snobbish guests-only Club 36 lounge -- the only place in the land where duck-free water is recommended.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the invincible room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.