Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Joel's House and Greet Joel attraction as seen from the top of Harbor Boulevard
Joel's House and Greet Joel
October 10, 1993
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Joel's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Meet 'n' Greet Hothouse in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Joel while she is re-animating a scene from her last big film, "The Panned Concert". Be sure to play along as if she's real!
- Warning: during an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be dominated by monorail pilots.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character interaction pavilion.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Yawning may occur.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, adults are required to buy princess belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.