Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Joel's House and Encounter Joel, a favorite attraction of Matt Ouimet
Joel's House and Encounter Joel
August 24, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Generally favored by:
After you tour
through Joel's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her TV Hothouse in the "back yard". There you can stumble on Joel while she is filming a scene from her over-familiar film, "Paddlewheeler Willie". Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Joel!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember not to queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- If you are visiting with mange or dandruff, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess autograph garden.
- Attraction may be too frightening for children.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- No dancing or snacks allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and balloons inside the wild animals at various times.
- Some crazy folks believe that this attraction is possessed by the horrifying spirit of a former orange tree.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.