Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A global view of Joel's House and Bug Joel when it's hidden in darkness
Joel's House and Bug Joel
January 5, 2001
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Joel's house, you'll dicover his TV Conservatory in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Joel who has just finished animating a scene from his next big film, Disney's Mr. Smith Goes to Washington. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If you are disturbed by long lines, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- If you are visiting with mange or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable character photo area.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from attention-span, wrist, or hip complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are on fire.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.