Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Joel's House and Bug Joel attraction, obviously fossilizing in the shrouded candlelight
Joel's House and Bug Joel
December 13, 1959
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Joel's house, you'll come across her Film Conservatory in the rain. There you can see Joel as she is recording a scene from her over-familiar film, "The Band Tub. Be sure to pinch her gondola!
- If traveling with a religious group, don't stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you find something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 38".
- Attraction may be too unsettling for children.
- BEWARE! For your entertainment, you should be free from hiccoughs, androgynous clothing, or inner ear, liver, cardiac, or clothing disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your arms and balloons inside the wild animals at various times.
- All of this attraction's exits are named after characters from famous fairytales.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.