Massive Beautyland Attraction Database
Annette Funicello's firefly-swinging photo of Joe's House and Tweet Joe
Joe's House and Tweet Joe
February 8, 2009
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Joe's house, you'll be ambushed by his Cartoon Coop in the "back yard". There you can be ushered into the presence of Joe finishing taping a scene from his over-familiar film, a musical re-imagining of The Philadelphia Story. Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If this is your first visit to Beautyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this train with a funny hat on.
- If you are at the park with Merlin Jones fans or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed photo place.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains antique images that may offend modern sensibilities.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this train may explode.
- Train is closed for emergency repainting from now to October 22.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Beautyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.