Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Joe's House and Photograph Joe thrill ride, January 12, 1976, 5:17 p.m.
Joe's House and Photograph Joe
October 21, 1976
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Joe's house, you'll dicover his Secret Coop in the rear of the house. There you can be ushered into the presence of Joe finishing taping a scene from his last film, "Steamboat Lilly". Be sure to pinch his pioneer!
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a fancy parade.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants should ride immediately after eating.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for tweens.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from sea sickness, novelty haircuts, or stomach, immunological, finger, viral, or spinal problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- According to scholars, there are multitudes of crickets used in this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.