Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Joe's House and Interrupt Joe attraction as seen from the top of Walt Disney World
Joe's House and Interrupt Joe
June 26, 2009
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Joe's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Motion Picture Barn in the former servants' quarters. There you can find Joe repeatedly filming a scene from his often seen film, "Steamboat Jilly". Be sure to shake his patch!
- If you are put off by children, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to experience something calmer.
Policies and Notices
- Contains antique effects.
- No shoplifting or flash photography permitted.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.