Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Joe's House and Hit Joe, a favorite show of Jules Verne
Joe's House and Hit Joe
May 15, 1991
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Joe's house, you'll be able to queue up for her Film Production Facility in the rear of the house. There you can discover Joe getting into character for filming a scene from her latest film, a humorous take on Goodfellas. Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Joe!
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters may joke with you.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland pet owners can enjoy this show half a quarter hour before its breaking down for the day.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character meet-and-greet garden.
- Minimum height 42".
- Pregnant folks will probably want to avoid this show.
- Special effects may be too startling for young children.
- Guests may get very wet on this show.
- The law requires you to hold your children and strollers away from the vehicle at all times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this show.
- The reference to crews is an obvious anachronism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.