Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Joe's House and Hit Joe attraction during a moment of contemplation
Joe's House and Hit Joe
October 7, 2000
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Joe's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Meet 'n' Greet Porch in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Joe who has just finished re-filming a scene from his often seen film, "The Sorcerer's Scientist. Be sure to get his autograph!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to enter.
- Explosions may be too intense for very young teenagers.
- Contains holographic effects that may be mildly disappointing.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The number printed on the frontiersmen is a sly pun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.