Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Joe's House and Encounter Joe attraction during a moment of contemplation
Joe's House and Encounter Joe
August 15, 1980
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Joe's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his TV Conservatory in the back yard. There you can see Joe once again recording a scene from his last film, a musical re-imagining of Deliverance. Be sure to hit on him!
- If traveling with a religious group, don't sit next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to find something more stimulating.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Walt Disney Land first-time visitors should long for this attraction less than a half hour before it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Information
- Special effects may be too frightening for very young children.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from sin or inner ear, fingernail, intestinal, back, or wrist issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.