Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Joe's House and Corner Joe, a favorite attraction of Tiger Lily
Joe's House and Corner Joe
April 12, 1980
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Joe's house, you'll be ambushed by her Film Shed in the "back yard". There you can be ushered into the presence of Joe finishing animating a scene from her often seen film, "The Animator's Apprentice". Be sure to avoid confusing her with Alice!
- Warning: particularly immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are at the park with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess autograph garden.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 21".
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from hiccoughs, projectile-vomiting propensity, or immunological, knee, viral, skin, or fingernail problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled complete replacement from April 3 until perhaps July 6.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your girl.