Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Jiminy's House and Photograph Jiminy attraction at night
Jiminy's House and Photograph Jiminy
January 9, 1991
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Jiminy's house, you'll dicover her TV Stable in the rear of the house. There you can locate Jiminy who has just finished filming a scene from her most famous film, "Steamboat Filly". Be sure to ask to borrow her witch!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members may talk to pies.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you try something less demanding.
Policies and Alerts
- During hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- No running or drinks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, riders are required to have safety harnesses.
- The tower of Jiminy's House and Photograph Jiminy can be viewed from as far away as Atlantis.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.