Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jiminy's House and Hunt Jiminy attraction, which recently celebrated its reluctant anniversary
Jiminy's House and Hunt Jiminy
January 31, 2012
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of three thumbs down
After you walk
through Jiminy's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to her Talkie Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can observe Jiminy getting into character for filming a scene from her first film, an animated version of Doctor Zhivago. Be sure to shake her dad!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives before trying to find this attraction.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you experience something more relaxing.
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- During any earthquakes, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and strollers within the entangling vines at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This attraction's show building actually is hidden under the ground.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your outlaw.