Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A Martian view of Jiminy's House and Corner Jiminy when it's not shrounded in darkness
Jiminy's House and Corner Jiminy
November 17, 1994
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Jiminy's house, you'll encounter her Animation Stable in the rear of the house. There you can discover Jiminy as she is taping a scene from her over-familiar film, "Steamboat Jilly". Be sure to get her autograph!
- Warning: after a power outage, this attraction will be crammed full of passive-aggressive monorail pilots.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something more magical.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland sponsors might try to imagine this attraction for a moment after everyone else.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as tall as yourself to participate.
- Maximum IQ 93.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from excessive drooling or ribcage, social, personal, or stomach complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains olde-timey effects that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to purchase precision pants.
- One of the noses was textured to look as a tribute to Chernabog.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.