Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An unidentified view of Jiminy's House and Corner Jiminy when it's covered in tarps
Jiminy's House and Corner Jiminy
September 4, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile visitors
After you amble
through Jiminy's house, you'll be ambushed by her Studio Shed in the rear of the house. There you can observe Jiminy while she is recording a scene from her often seen film, a shot-for-shot remake of From Here to Eternity. Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Jiminy!
- Warning: particularly insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, go on something less demanding.
- Minimum height 36".
- Maximum height 76".
- Operator must be at least 50" tall.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No photography or dawdling allowed.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by speaking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.