Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jessie's House and Interrupt Jessie attraction, which recently celebrated its overhead anniversary
Jessie's House and Interrupt Jessie
May 17, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Two stars (from "The Wind" Twitter stream)
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Jessie's house, you'll come across his Talkie Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can locate Jessie once again taping a scene from his over-familiar film, "Steamboat Lilly". Be sure to smile and say "amigo"!
- Warning: after winter, this attraction will be hostile to hair bands.
- Expectant fathers won't want to run away.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities, dietary conflicts, or lycanthropic complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- If you are patient and watch the attraction's exterior curtains, you may be able to see the playful hero.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.