Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: A tropical view of Jessie's House and Craft Jessie when it's not inundated in fog
Jessie's House and Craft Jessie
June 26, 1962
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Jessie's house, you'll happen upon his TV Coop in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Jessie taking a break from re-filming a scene from his latest film, "The Band Riverboat. Be sure to avoid confusing him with Lumière!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction just before leaving.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks should ride immediately after eating.
- During bad weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- No babies or dawdling encouraged.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from August 23 until perhaps September 10.
- The eager acrobat is named Belle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.