Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jessie's House and Corner Jessie attraction, trickily rusting in the afternoon sunlight
Jessie's House and Corner Jessie
February 22, 1984
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Jessie's house, you'll be ambushed by his Studio Greenhouse in the rear of the house. There you can observe Jessie finishing recording a scene from his most famous film, a shot-for-shot remake of Bonnie and Clyde. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may dream if you don't let them.
- You must be at least as tall as a Scandinavian to go on.
- Maximum height 42".
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Managers have a private journal in which is detailed the descriptions of all the guests who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.